Foundr Club Special Offer
At Book In A Box, we've created a new book process that avoids the time-consuming and painful nature of traditional writing and publishing.
All you have to do is tell us your ideas, and our world-class publishing team will turn them into a book - saving you time and energy you can better spend elsewhere.
In addition to the full Book In A Box package, you'll get:
Perk 1 - 3 months of PR for your book
Perk 2 - Hardcover version
Perk 3 - Distribution of physical copies with notes to 100 influencers
Our Publishers discuss your book idea, goals, and audience to help you decide whether a book is right for you, and exactly what your book should be about.
Over the course of four in-depth conversations, our Book Developers turn all your ideas into a tight, professional outline that lays the foundation for your book.
Our Editors use the outline as a guide to deeply interview you, and get all the knowledge and wisdom out of your head and onto a recording.
Our Editors use transcripts of your interviews to translate your spoken words into a written manuscript made of your words and your voice.
05 Publishing & Distribution
Our Publishing Team designs a professional cover, interior, and takes care of all the publishing details that make a professional book.
Our marketing campaign ensures your book is seen by the right audience and helps achieve your established goals.
Our Professional Publishing Team
Former Senior Editor at Penguin & Executive Editor at HarperCollins
Cover designer for Arianna Huffington, Daymond John, & Chelsea Handler
Seven-Time Emmy Award Winning Journalist
Editor & Ghostwriter featured in Harvard Business Review, Inc., & Bloomberg Business Week
Art Director for PublicAffairs, Designer for Penguin Random House, Simon & Schuster, & more
Published Author, Assistant Director of the Antioch Writers’ Workshop, & featured in The Independent
Pricing & Benefits
This Foundr Club package is our Book In A Box package - taking you all the way from idea to professionally published book - plus perks. This includes:
01 Completed Book Manuscript
- Comprehensive interviews to get all your ideas out of your head
- The content of your book drafted with your words, revised with your changes, and fully proofread
02 Published Book
- Your manuscript with a beautiful cover and interior layout (including up to 10 images) for both paperback and ebook formats
- Full coordination of all publishing details (e.g. ISBN, bio, book description)
- 50 paperback copies for business associates, friends, and family
- Foundr Club perk: Hardcover version
03 Distribution & Marketing
- Printing and distribution through all major online retailers
- Marketing and promotion to become an Amazon Bestseller
- Authentic Amazon reviews secured prior to book launch by sending advances copies to likely interested readers
- A scheduled podcast interview on you and your book
- Major media press with content based on your interview
- Foundr Club perk: 3 months of PR + distribution of physical copies with notes to 100 influencers
- Audiobook: $5,000
- Multiple Authors (2+): $2,000 per additional author
- Illustrations: Quoted
Let's talk about your book
Not all authors are the right fit for our process.
If you think you’d like to work with us, fill out the form to the right (or send an email to the address below) and one of our Publishers will be in touch with you shortly.
The Publisher will discuss your book idea with you, see whether we're a good fit for each other, and if so, talk about potential next steps.