You bring ideas, we do the rest.
At Book In A Box, we've created a new book creation process that avoids the time-consuming and painful nature of traditional writing and publishing.
We surround you with a world-class team of publishing professionals who guide you through every step of the journey, ensuring that your focus can remain on what's most important: your ideas.
Our Publishers discuss your book idea, goals, and audience to help you decide whether a book is right for you, and exactly what your book should be about.
Over the course of four in-depth conversations, our Book Developers turn all your ideas into a tight, professional outline that lays the foundation for your book.
Our Editors use the outline as a guide to deeply interview you, and get all the knowledge and wisdom out of your head and onto a recording.
Our Editors use transcripts to translate your interview into a written manuscript made of your words and your voice.
05 Publishing & Distribution
Our Publishing Team designs a professional cover, interior, and takes care of all the publishing details that make a professional book.
Our marketing campaigns are tailored to you to ensure your book is seen by the right audience and helps achieve your established goals.
Our World-Class Publishing Team
By working with us you'll get access to a professional publishing team consisting of Executive Editors at top publishing houses, Emmy award-winning journalists, published authors, and more.
Former Senior Editor at Penguin & Executive Editor at HarperCollins
Cover designer for Arianna Huffington, Daymond John, & Chelsea Handler
Seven Time Emmy Award-Winning Journalist
Editor & Ghostwriter featured in Harvard Business Review, Inc., & Bloomberg
Art Director for PublicAffairs, Designer for Penguin Random House, Simon & Schuster, & more
Nikki Van Noy
Best-selling author and ghostwriter, former editor at Random House
The Book in a Box Package:
The Book In A Box package includes everything, taking you from your idea all the way to a professionally published book. You'll get:
01 Completed Book Manuscript
- Comprehensive interviews to get all your ideas out of your head
- The content of your book drafted with your words, revised with your changes, and fully proofread
02 Published Book
- Your manuscript with a beautiful cover and interior layout (including up to 10 images) for both paperback and ebook formats
- Full coordination of publishing details (ISBN, bio, book description, etc.)
- 50 paperback copies for business associates, friends, and family
03 Distribution & Marketing
- Printing and distribution through all major online retailers
- Marketing and promotion to become an Amazon Bestseller
- Authentic Amazon reviews secured prior to book launch by sending advances copies to likely interested readers
- A scheduled podcast interview on you and your book
- Major media press with content based on your interview
04 Optional Add-ons
- Hardcover: $2,500
- Audiobook: $5,000
- Multiple Authors: $2,000 per
- Illustrations: Quoted
Let's talk about your book
If you think you'd like to work with us, fill out the form to the right or give us a ring. We'll get in touch and see whether we're a good fit to work together.
- 507 Calles St., Suite 107, Austin, TX 78702