You bring ideas, we do the rest.
At Book In A Box, we've created a new book creation process that avoids the time-consuming and painful nature of traditional writing and publishing.
We surround you with a world-class team of publishing professionals who guide you through every step of the journey, ensuring that your focus can remain on what's most important: your ideas.
Our Publishers discuss your book idea, goals, and audience to help you decide whether a book is right for you, and exactly what your book should be about.
Over the course of four in-depth conversations, our Book Developers turn all your ideas into a tight, professional outline that lays the foundation for your book.
Our Editors use the outline as a guide to deeply interview you, and get all the knowledge and wisdom out of your head and onto a recording.
Our Editors use transcripts to translate your interview into a written manuscript made of your words and your voice.
05 Publishing & Distribution
Our Publishing Team designs a professional cover, interior, and takes care of all the publishing details that make a professional book.
Our marketing campaigns are tailored to you to ensure your book is seen by the right audience and helps achieve your established goals.
Our World-Class Publishing Team
By working with us you'll get access to a professional publishing team consisting of Executive Editors at top publishing houses, Emmy award-winning journalists, published authors, and more.
Former Senior Editor at Penguin & Executive Editor at HarperCollins
Cover designer for Arianna Huffington, Daymond John, & Chelsea Handler
Seven Time Emmy Award-Winning Journalist
Editor & Ghostwriter featured in Harvard Business Review, Inc., & Bloomberg Business Week
Art Director for PublicAffairs, Designer for Penguin Random House, Simon & Schuster, & more
Published Author, Assistant Director of the Antioch Writers’ Workshop, & featured in The Independent
The Book in a Box Package:
The Book In A Box package includes everything, taking you from your idea all the way to a professionally published book. You'll get:
01 Completed Book Manuscript
- Comprehensive interviews to get all your ideas out of your head
- The content of your book drafted with your words, revised with your changes, and fully proofread
02 Published Book
- Your manuscript with a beautiful cover and interior layout (including up to 10 images) for both paperback and ebook formats
- Full coordination of publishing details (ISBN, bio, book description, etc.)
- 50 paperback copies for business associates, friends, and family
03 Distribution & Marketing
- Printing and distribution through all major online retailers
- Marketing and promotion to become an Amazon Bestseller
- Authentic Amazon reviews secured prior to book launch by sending advances copies to likely interested readers
- A scheduled podcast interview on you and your book
- Major media press with content based on your interview
04 Optional Add-ons
- Hardcover version (with 1000 copies): $7,500
- Audiobook: $5,000
- Multiple Authors (2+): $2,000 per additional author
- Illustrations: Quoted
Let's talk about your book
If you think you'd like to work with us, fill out the form to the right or give us a ring. We'll get in touch and see whether we're a good fit to work together.
- 507 Calles St., Suite 107, Austin, TX 78702
Talk to an Author Strategist
Need help with something else?
We focus on the full book writing process from idea to published book.
If that doesn't serve your needs, we're happy to recommend other companies that can help with: